- Home /
- Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable, B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro & FWD
- Item Details
- More Info
- Reviews (2)
Replace your flimsy, sloppy OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable spherical endlinks from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport's Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length.
- CNC Machined Steel Adapter Hardware (Zinc Plated for Durability)
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Spacers (Anodized Black for Durability)
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings
- Includes New High-Grade Installation Hardware
- Rubber Dust Boots Now Included!
- Remove Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
- Hang Around Your Neck to Attract the Honeys When Out at the Club
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 (B6)
- 2003 - 2005 Audi S4 (B6)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi A4 (B7)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi S4 (B7)
- 2006 - 2008 Audi RS4 (B7)
Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.
Please Note: We recommend using Blue Loctite when installing the bolt that connects the sway bar to the end link (M10x20) in this kit!
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- If you see it and don't have it yet. Just buy it.
- I've got a 2002 1.8t quattro 5spd that previously had stock end links and the RS4 RSB. I was a little hesitant to upgrading to the 034 RSB and spherical endlink setup until seeing a few other people on Audizine who were in the same boat and saw improvements. I decided to pull the trigger and just go for it. My wife wasn't happy with me doing another "needless" upgrade, but within a week of driving in the car, She said she wants the same upgrade done on her B7 avant. She was adamant about it too. Another benefit to the improvement steering feel was that with the old setup Its always been so tame and boring, but a few weeks ago I was coming onto an offramp and got adrenaline pumping through my system as the back end broke loose and drifted out a little bit. Thought I was going to crash during the split second that I was not expecting that to happen. AWESOME!!!
- High quality! Make sure to use blue Loctite...
- I didn't use Loctite on the larger steel pin when installing, and ended up having to get new hardware as a result... so make sure you use blue Loctite.
The end links fit great, and are much more robust than the crappy stock end links that kept breaking. Great customer service from 034 as well. Thanks Laszlo!