- Home /
- Hella Flush Stance Lowering Kit
- Item Details
- More Info
- Reviews (33)
It's not easy being a suburban pimp.
Yea, you got your sick kicks from Fatlace, your new hoodie from Illest, your pants are just the right proportion of sag and tight, male and female. Your hat perched on your head with just the perfect amount of off-center kilter. Your shirt looks like you were standing against a wall that was graffitied in the 80's.
You've got the ultimate girl friend who always looks like she's about to cry, her unfinished tattoos, applied when she was close to blacking out drunk, are an inspiration to the vision she lives her life with. They will look even better in 30 years.
You've been in college for 6 years and are kicking ass, making great progress - you should have enough units to get your general courses out of the way in 3-4 years.
All that is left is your car...
Its a former World Challenge GT Race car passed down to you from your Dad, though it can lap Laguna Seca in under a minute thirty and pulls 1.8 g's sustained in cornering, its just not hella flush and its cramping your style.
The racing springs and Ohlins TTX shocks keep the contact patches perfectly on the ground at all times, but they're just too high. The fender gap is 1 finger tall, and the wheels sit too far inset, the tires don't even rub on the fenders! Its a travesty and you're tired of being the butt of jokes at the local GTG at the Asian bubble tea store. The perfectly installed tires look sorely too narrow and need to be stretched to the point of destroying the contact patch.
Bottom line, the car is way to fast and not hella flush enough.
A local shop in town quoted what you need to do, but its super expensive and you already spent all your money cutting up a bunch of vinyl dope stickers. They want to sell you air bags, an expensive pump and control system - you need to notch your frame rails so the axles will clear. The list goes on and on.
Well, 034Motorsport has the solution for you!
As fast and easy to install as an Ed Hardy shirt, the 034Motorsport Hella Flush Lowering Kit gives your car the Hella Flush look that will make you the envy of all your friends.
Why $795 you ask? Well, this is really good vinyl, plus the engineering and development time that went into this product is second to none. Plus to properly lower your car this low would cost at least $10,000 so this is really a bargain!
Buy and install your kit today, rock your alternative life style with confidence, be different than everyone else with millions of other people, stand for a way of life that says "My life has meaning because I carry style swagger"!
Available in any color you like, Neon Baby Blue, Chartreuse and Emo Green too!
Video demonstrating the function and stylz of the 034Motorsport Hella Flush Lowering Kit!
Customer Reviews 33 item(s)
- Pop and Lock
- I wanted something like this for a long time. I went to a few different of my loval Autozone's, Pep Boys and O'reilly's, but no one had a product like this. Now that 034 has stepped up their game and finally produced a product that is actually worth something, I am sold. I even heard a rumor that 034 is starting production on gearshift that is an actual RingPop candy. I truly am sold on this company. Where can I invest?
- Best thing ever.
- Where to begin? I originally bought coilovers... then I saw this, I felt "raped". I now bought these and installed them (see me diy on audizine) they basically did the same as the coilovers for a fraction of the price. Not only that, they seem to be "universal" since they fit all my vehicles. 034 does it again, this shit is awesome. I jus ordered 10 more sets to have laying around.
- Best money I ever spent. Who needs coils, I'm achieving a whopping 2.9 lateral gs through the corners without destroying my oil pans and all the 15 year old girls crowd around my B5 S4 now!
- Dirt Nasty Low
- Now my B5.5 wagon looks dirt nasty low. People don't even think it's a jetta anymore. With the blue on gray they double as fender flares. Hella flush kit is so scene I now when the cover photo contest every month. Thanks 034
- Oil pan saver!
- Best mod ever money saved from all the pans I haven't cracked and still got the dirt nasty low life look for a great price.
- Dirt nasy low life
- Best purchase ever! Now I don't have to worry about cracking my oil pan when I'm mobbin. I can get that dirt nasty low look without all the expense of new engines! This product literally saved my life!
- my v8 looks even faster now.
- IM A SCENE KID
- I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIT. MY CAR LOOKS SO FLY WITH IT WHILE IM DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD ALL CAMBERED OUT WITH A DICK IN MY MOUTH, I MEAN MY VAPE DOUCHE SETUP.
- Saving up!
- So nice to see light-hearted humourous products.
- dope af yo
- Yo so my dub ain't rubbin' enuff and I'm like, trying to rack up some mad scene points all while balling on budget, ya feel? My homie been sayin' I'm hella flush, but yo, I'm tryin to get to that next level being super str8 up hella HELLA flush... So yeah, slapped this shiz on and now I can't get tree_hugger's girl off my dizzle yo!
- Best mod ever!!!
- I love it!!! Low AF and don't scrape!!! I'm in heaven!!!
- CRAZY good for the price. This kit has everything you need to get stanced.
- Hot like fire
- Bomb diggity yo! Keeps the eyes off my curbed ass wheels dawg. Buy two! I did now I'm extra hella flush and my shits the hot fiah!
- I put two sets of these on my R for super low status. Swear my penor is 2" bigger... around!
- h2oi approved
- YES! This kit DOES clear my 1738 edition Brembos. Guaranteed tickets (aka scene points) in Ocean City
- I put these bad boys on my 2009 S5, they dropped 2 seconds on the 1/4 mile. while adding an average 10 mpg!
- HELLA SIC
- "Hella Sic!!!"
- I bought a VW, joined Vortex, and got told to lower it.
Now, thanks to 034 Motorsport, I get 10,000 views every time I post a thread. And more importantly, IM THE ONE that tells JustRave to fuck off.
- Life changing
- Dumped my girl after I installed these bad boys. At first I was like "It's for an Audi" but I said screw it... im getting them for my 89 Ford SHO. With a little modification and elbow grease.... BAM!!!! I was Hella flush. They set me back a pretty penny but now I can join the car scene and be part of the group. No more parking blocks away to view the street racing. Now I can roll with the best of them. Big shout out to 034 for accommodating me with the custom shit brown color I requested. Matches perfectly.
- Applications are many
- These worked great!! I added them to my rape kit. Good thing i did because during my last adventure my duct tape was kicked out of my hands and in the nearby river by my over-active "friend". These work well in the place of duct tape, I tell ya!!
- Most dope
- I put these on my R dirty two and instantly started doing four wheel barnouts down the street, all teh bitchez luv my sik dub
- Straight Panty Dropper
- Bitches love this mod.. Straight panty dropper for dayz you will get laid if you buy this kit!!!
- not satisfied w color choice
- Shit is weak...it ripped like tape!
- hood rich
- My dapper stickers didn't make it in time for the gtg. These gave me the illest stanced URS4 on the west side. I did have to roll my rear flares but vise grips work well for that!
- just broke 180 in the standing 1/8 mile
- I was upset that I didn't get my "dapper" sticker in time. But I still had the illest stanced whip at the GTG. Hood rich
- I think the Ukranian drug dealer down the street bought this from you!!! He likes to do 70 down our residential street where he will eventually run over one of the young children that ride their bikes down the street. Night or day you can count on his junior high dropout moronic ass to speed past at 40 or 50mph over the limit. At least his salvage titled rice burning noise maker is popular amongst the local wannabe thuggies who do drugs with him. His favorite expression is Hella Flush Dawg and this kit makes him big pimpin, just ask him if you don't believe me because his 110lb ass is ready to kick some ass!
- Is it humid or what?
- I put these on my Civic and now when I drive anywhere I can literally hear the audible *sploosh* of girls getting wet as I pass by. Easily the best mod out there for you cars.
- Do you mates offer other colours? lol
- Tackle grapple.
- Dddddaaaaammmm couldn't be happier my a6 looks so slammed now thank u 034 thank u
- MoSt LeGiT mOd EvAr!
- I pUt DeEz On My AuDi AnD My TuRbO SpOoLeD InStAnTlY.
BeSt ThInG FoR My A4 EvAr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I'm saving up for these
- Please have this kit come out in pearl white! I've been trying to do things "the right way" with my Audi. Hella sick
- Hella sick shit
- This shit hella sick yo. got my s4 pimppin as hell. hella low. dont spend 5k on bags yo