- Home /
- Motor Mount Pair, Motorsport, B5, B6, B7, and C5 Audi Models
- Item Details
- Install Guide
- More Info
- Reviews (3)
We're proud to announce the availability of the Motorsport Engine Mount Pair for B5, B6, B7, and C5 Chassis Audi and B5 Chassis Volkswagen models!
034Motorsport's Motorsport Engine Mounts are the new standard in track performance. Our mounts are engineered with racing in mind, and manufactured from billet aluminum and high-durometer rubber for the ultimate in performance and durability.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Track Density Motorsport Engine Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. Street Density Motorsport Engine Mounts are better suited towards street-driven vehicles on which excessive noise and vibration are not desired.
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminum and High-Durometer Rubber
- Street Density - 65 Durometer
- Track Density - 80 Durometer
- Lifetime Warranty **
- Rebuildable Design
- Available with 8mm or 10mm Hardware
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- 1996 - 2001 Audi A4 (B5)
- 1.8T / 2.8L
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5)
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 (B6)
- 1.8T / 3.0L
- 2005 - 2008 Audi A4 (B7)
- 2.0T FSI / 3.2L FSI
- 1998 - 2004 Audi A6 (C5)
- 2.7T / 2.8L / 3.0L
- 2001 - 2005 Audi Allroad (C5)
- 1998 - 2005 Volkswagen Passat (B5 / B5.5)
- 1.8T / 2.8L / 4.0L W8
- **Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty (Against failure from manufacturing defects. Applicable to the original purchaser only. If any part of the mount fails under normal use, upon 034Motorsport approval, replacement part(s) will be shipped at no charge to the customer for installation.)
Please Note: Both 8mm and 10mm mounting hardware is included. The stock mounts use 8mm studs. We recommend upgrading to 10mm studs if you plan on launching your car and/or drag racing. Uprading to 10mm studs will require drilling the stock engine mount brackets. These mounts cannot pivot once installed and bolted firmly in place.
The installation of your 034Motorsport Motor Mounts for B5/B6/B7 & C5 Audi Models is a relatively simple process that will take a couple hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great mounts!
- Great product!! I ordered these as my RS4 mounts failed, everyone told me these would shake my teeth out. I ordered in track density.
After the install, i started the car and no added vibration at idle. Drivetrain feels solid as hell but didnt add any un-wanted feeling as i was told it would. I am very impressed by these mounts! Zero complaints with about them and only good recomendations to friends. People that complain about vibration and noise, did you expect perforance with no trade offs? There are hardly any trade off with these
Thanks 034 for another great product! And thank you for still supporting the B5 S4 (best audi made to date)
- not cheap, but done right is rarely cheap
- The guy on the phone told me that these mounts would lock down my drivetrain. . . His exact words were ”. . . . They are hella lock down".
HE AIN'T NEVER LIED.
Worth every dime paid.
- Beefy Mounts
- I've been running these mounts since they first came out on Audizine, and they have lasted through countless track days and hard launches.
A word to the wise... Since they now supply them with both 8mm and 10mm hardware, you should really consider drilling for the larger studs when installing.