- Home /
- Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable, Stock Fitment
- Item Details
- More Info
- Reviews (1)
Need to control fuel pressure but dont' want to plumb in an external regulator? Now you don't have to if you have a factory equipped EFI VW or Audi. Regulator is adjustable from approx. 3.3-5+BAR, and mounts in existing factory regulator provisions in the stock rail. May also fit other factory applications.
Note, our regulator has a groove machined in the body to allow the use of the OEM regulator clip, be aware of others on the market that do not., and thus cannot use the stock clip.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- - Shipping was inexpensive and fast.
- Item came well packaged.
- Product mounts in stock rail as described in "Item Description".
- For Audi S4 (92-95) the plastic fuel rail cover will need to have a hole drilled into it so that the 'adjuster' can poke through the top of the cover otherwise you can just leave the plastic cover off.
- Noticeable difference running this FPR over the stock FPR (which had ~170k miles on it).
- You will need an auto shop to dial it in for you unless you have a Fuel Pressure Gauge and can test the car at idle and under load.
- Does not come with any directions or instructions on how much to adjust, how much of a turn will create what level of PSI increase/decrease in fuel pressure, etc.