- Home /
- Audi 7A EFI Injector Adapter Kit for B3 Audi 80/90/Coupe Quattro I5 20V - IMPROVED
- Item Details
- More Info
- Reviews (11)
034Motorsport's complete 7A EFI injector adapter kit upgrades the failure-prone factory 7A fuel injectors with modern high impedance Bosch fuel injectors. The Bosch injectors supplied in the kit are an exact match for the stock Hitachi injectors, but offer more consistent flow and superior atomization. Provides improved idle, part-throttle response, fuel economy, and horsepower over stock Hitachi injectors.
We recommend this upgrade not only for maintenance and repair, but also as a performance upgrade with a dyno proven 5 WHP increase throughout the powerband over stock Hitachi injectors. Maintains stock air-fuel ratios at idle and part throttle, and a steady 12.5:1 AFR under wide-open-throttle. Breathe new life into your 7A engine for a fraction of the price of a single stock Hitachi injector!
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Injector Adapters (Set of 5)
- Bosch style High-Impedance Fuel Injectors, (Set of 5) - (The original Bosch injectors we used have since been discontinued by Bosch, what we supply now are high quality, flow tested replica injectors made by a major injector manufacturer to replace the original Bosch discontinued injector)
- Necessary O-Ring Seals for Installation
- Plug-In Resistor Bypass Harness
- 1990-1991 Audi 90 20V Quattro (7A Inline 5-Cylinder 20V Engine)
- 1990-1991 Audi Coupe Quattro (7A Inline 5-Cylinder 20V Engine)
This kit supplies high impedance injectors. The stock resistor pack must be bypassed by rewiring or using our supplied Audi 7A EFI Plug-In Injector Resistor Bypass Harness,
We update the injectors that come with this kit from time to time, so the injectors you receive may not be identical to the ones pictured. This is done in an effort to always supply the most current, up-to-date product possible.
See a full review of this product on Audiworld at: http://www.audiworld.com/tech/content_eng83.html
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
- Brings the 20V back to life!
- Super Easy Install, I've never worked on Fuel Injectors before and this was my first mod on a German made car! It took me about 30 minutes and the hardest part was getting the old fuel injectors out. The car rev's better and maintains a more consistent idle now! Thanks 034 for making a great product!
- Great product, Best 20v mod ever
- A must for any 20v owner! Super easy install, fixed my idle issue and the power is night and day.
- Easy and Refreshing
- Took almost just 5 minutes to do the swap out, and my car felt like it had gone back in time 25 years. Soft idle, healthy acceleration, peppy response.
Beautiful. Thanks guys, for keeping my 25 year old 5 cylinder purring.
- Top notch
- Easy to install and a big improvment.
- Easiest upgrade you can do for your 20v coupe, great throttle response, and the install was so easy. highly recommend the plug and play adapter. Everything was very high quality and even a novice could do this in 20 min.
- Awesome Kit. Easy to install and Car no longer misfires.
- You guys are awesome, I just installed the injector kit and it is a day and night difference. Thank you very very much.
- Awesome!!! I was a bit skeptical but had 2 bad injectors and opted for this swap for my 1990 Audi 90 Quattro 20v. Made a noticeable difference in performance and no leaks. Only took about an hour and a half to install and most of that time was spent taking out the old injectors. Saved me money replacing all 5 injectors rather than 2 stock injectors.
- All I can say is WOW. I have a 1991 90 Quattro 20V and since installing the injectors it feels like I have a new car. With the new injectors, idle is smooth - even with the air conditioning on. The response throughout the throttle range is night and day different. If anyone is on the fence about buying these, you will not be disappointed.
As said by other reviewers, installation is a breeze.
- 10 stars of 5 !!! I have a new engine, remarkable!! I would recommend this kit to anyone. Thank you 030 Motorsport
- I have a 1991 Audi 90 20v Quattro, and after fighting with the unreliable factory injectors breaking off inside the fuel rail I turned to 034 for some guidance and they recommended this kit as a solution. It was a no brainer that I should give it a shot since a single factory injector is anywhere from $150-$250. The total installation only took about 20 minutes (just a few bolts and the rail was off; then just pull the injectors and put in the new ones ... I elected to go with the bypass for a better appearance and a simple plug and play install). The end result was remarkable! My car has never idled so smoothly since I have owned it, and the power band really leveled out for better acceleration. I would recommend this kit to anyone that is sick of their factory injectors breaking off causing their car to run terrible. It really is a great repair and upgrade all in one! Thanks 034 you are great!!!!