- Home /
- Wheel Stud and Nut Kit, M14x1.5, Cone Seat
Wheel nut and stud combo, M14x1.5 threads, Grade 8.8 with Zinc plating. Features cone-seat wheel nuts meant for use with aftermarket wheels.
Wrench head size of 19mm or 3/4", up from 17mm OEM size.
- 2" which we recommend for all applications w/o a spacer but also gives room for a thin 5mm spacer as well.
- 2.5" which would accommodate a spacer up to 15mm safely
- 3" are recommended for any spacer up to 25mm, but also for race cars where longer studs allow faster wheel changes and options for virtually any spacer configuration.
- For 2.0" stud, lower threads are .45" (12mm) long, upper threads are 1.5" (38mm) long
- For 2.5" stud, lower threads are .4" (10mm) long, upper threads are 1.7" (43mm) long
- For 3.0" Stud, lower threads are .46" (12mm) long, upper threads are 2.2" (56mm) long
Please Note: Allen provision is simply for convenient "hand threading" studs into hub, not for torquing. Final torque on threads is placed when nut is tightened. 034Motorsport is not responsible for stripped out Allen provisions due to improper use. 2.5" length studs will require a 7/32" (or 5.5mm) allen, and all other sizes use a 6mm allen.
Priced per set of 4 studs and 4 nuts! A 4-bolt car will need a quanitity of 4. A 5-bolt car will need a quantity 5.
Our wheel lock nut set (available in cone-seat only) is available separately.
- Review by daniel colt
great product! makes wheel changes alot easier, with no spacers, i have found the 1.75 to be the perfect size, with just the right amount of thread. for most wheels though a thin wall socket may required as the nut size is now 19mm instead of 17. (Posted on 4/29/2009)