- Home /
- Intake Manifold Spacer, Phenolic, Audi B5 A4/S4/RS4 C5 A6/Allroad 2.7T & 2.8L 30V V6
- Item Details
- More Info
- Reviews (2)
Audi 30v V6 (2.7T, 2.8) phenolic intake manifold spacer, 5mm thickness to prevent heat conductivity to the intake manifold from the cylinder head.
Precision CNC machined.
- Small Port - For 2.7T using stock intake manifold.
- Large Port - For 2.8L 30V or RS4.
- Transition Port - For installing the RS4 intake manifold with 2.7T heads, or 2.8L 30V heads with S4 intake manifold.
- 1998 - 2001 Audi A4 (B5)
- 2.8L 30V
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5)
- 1998 - 2004 Audi A6 (C5)
- 2.7T / 2.8L 30V
- 2001 - 2003 Audi Allroad (C5)
- 1998 - 2005 Volkswagen Passat (B5 / B5.5)
- 2.8L 30V
Choose style below.
Includes 16 longer high grade bolts and 4 gaskets, everything you need to convert.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Nice quality spacer.
- I found the quality of the components in the 034 kit to be good as well as the fit on my 2.7T motor to be good. As a spacer it did a nice job raising my stock intake manifold to better fit with an RS4 Y-pipe.
I am glad to see 034 is not touting dubious performance gains as is often the case with other companies selling this product.
- Very nice quality
- Im running these with a set of 2.8L heads on a 2.7T. They look to be perfect in workmanship and should cut down the temperature exchange from the engine to the intake considerably.