- Home /
- Exhaust System, B5 Audi S4 2.7T, 3.5"
- Item Details
- More Info
- Reviews (1)
After months of testing and engineering to ensure the perfect fit and performance, we are happy to announce our B5 S4 3.5" exhaust system. Fully mandrel bent and made from stainless steel, these systems offer the following features:
- Fully mandrel bent tubing for full cross sectional flow
- 304 series stainless steel
- Hand fabricated at 034Motorsport
- CNC machined V-band flanges for connections, also band clamp connections for flexible installation and adjustability
- Minimal drone on light load and cruising, the sound of a "raped ape" on wide open throttle
- Single 3.5" exhaust tip.
- Single muffler.
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5)
Please Note: This is not a direct bolt-on solution, but rather a well-fitted rear exhaust section meant to complement custom fabricated downpipes/midpipes. For those seeking a complete bolt-on solution, see our B5 Audi S4 2.7T Catback Exhaust.
- We include a bracket that relocates the middle exhaust hanger (by the rear diff), please be sure to use this bracket to relocate this hanger, otherwise major fitment issues will occur.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I have the full 3.5" exhaust with dual mufflers and cats on on my DD K04 setup. Fit and finish is excellent. Sounds awesome and no droning. It helps to use 5/16" locking collars on the hangers to keep the exhaust centered. You lose some ground clearance in the back with the 3.5 piping and a little more with the mufflers but the clearance is still fine to deal with speed bumps, etc.