- Home /
- Coil Conversion & ICM Delete Kit, 2.7T to 2.0T FSI Coils
- Item Details
- Install Guide
- More Info
- Reviews (4)
The 034Motorsport 2.0T FSI Coil Conversion and ICM Delete Harness for the 2.7T is a plug-in solution to eliminate the troublesome factory Ignition Control Modules (ICMs) and upgrade from the pricey factory coils to more affordable and reliable ones found in the new 2.0T FSI.
This harness kit was developed and continues to be assembled in-house by 034Motorsport, and features proprietary connectors and superb construction.
Harness Kit Includes:
- ICM Delete Harnesses (Set of 2)
- FSI Coil Conversion Harnesses (Set of 6)
- Coil Adapter Brackets - 2.0T FSI Coil to 2.7T Valve Cover (Set of 6)
- M6x20 Allen Head Bolts (Set of 12)
- 2000-2002 B5 Audi S4/RS4 2.7T
- 1999-2003 C5 Audi A6 2.7T
- APB Engine Code Only
- 2001-2003 C5 Audi Allroad 2.7T
- APB Engine Code Only
The installation of your 034Motorsport Coil Conversion and ICM Delete Kit is a relatively simple process that will take approximately one hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Just what I needed and super fast shipping!
- Ordered thisf along with the 6 of the 2.0 FSI coils for my '02 A6 2.7T and this upgrade is just what I needed. I knew I had one bad coil, but this not only has obviously fixed that problem, but made it run so much smoother than before as well. Great upgrade!
Not only that, but shipping was incredibly fast. Ordered it on the weekend, and they still got it to me the day before Thanksgiving. I didn't expect that.....awesome surprise. Thanks 034!
- Very pleased
- I was getting a misfire on one cylinder, then another, then another. I pin pointed it down to my coils and decided to go with the coil conversion(seemed to be worth it at the cost of OEM coils) and ICM delete. As soon as I got my package I popped the hood, and installed(was cake). From the first start up it sounded smoother. Now I can fully boost without issues and the quality of this kit is just top notch! Couldn't be happier in my investment!
- the best thing to happen for my b5
- Deleting the ICM's is a must for future performance mods. The quality of this kit is on point. If you own a 2.7t you owe it to your car. Its with every penny.
- Purchased this kit a couple months ago. Very easy to install (coming from a pc weenie, not a mechanic). Now that the ICM's are gone I finally pinpointed my 2 year lingering misfires problem. Thank 034!!.
Impatiently waiting for the Single turbo 2.7t conversion!!