- Home /
- Chip Tuning Package, RS2 Stage 1+
- Item Details
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
034Motorsport is proud to offer 034EFI Chip Tuning for the I5 20VT. Countless hours of dyno, street, and track testing go into each of our 034EFI tunes before release, to ensure an unparalleled driving experience.
The 034EFI RS2 Stage 1+ Chip Tuning Package was developed to be the ultimate chip tuning solution for C4 Audi S4 & S6 (UrS4/UrS6) vehicles that have upgraded to an RS2 turbocharger. This chipset remaps the factory ECU's boost, timing and fueling to match the larger RS2 turbo, providing increased power without sacrificing reliability. The RS2 turbo offers a broad powerband with massive low-end torque, and impressive top-end horsepower.
- Dyno Proven 285 WHP & 335 WTQ (Gains of 100 WHP & 140 WTQ Over Stock AAN)
- Broader Powerband & Improved Throttle Response
- 27 PSI Boost Peak, Tapers to 19 PSI at Redline
- Redline Increased to 7200 RPM
- Air/Fuel Ratio:
- 11.5-11.8 Under Boost
- 14.7 Under Light Load & Idle Conditions.
- Recommended for 91-93 Octane Fuel.
- Bosch RS2 Replica Fuel Injectors (Set of 5)
- 034EFI VariMAP with Installation Accesories
- 034EFI RS2 Stage 1+ Chipset (Boost & Timing/Fuel Chips)
- 034EFI 1.9 BAR Wastegate Spring
Recommended (Optional) Supporting Modifications:
- High-Flow Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
- Upgraded Front-Mount Intercooler
- Phenolic Intake Manifold Spacer
- 3" Performance Exhaust System
- RS2 High-Output Exhaust Manifold (Highly Recommended)
- High-Output Coil Kit
- Steel Throttle Cam
- RS2 High-Output Exhaust Manifold is highly recommended with this tune.
- If you already have a 3.0 BAR MAP Sensor, then you can remove that item from the 034EFI Chip Tuning Package below.
- If your ECU is already socketed, then we can ship you the Chip Tuning Package to install yourself with included instructions.
For information on how to determine whether your vehicle has an AAN or RS2 ECU, please view this Tech Article:
Note: We now only ship chips which can be installed by the user or an ECU specialist, we no longer offer the service of shipping in ECU's and modifying them.
**Not for use on emissions controlled vehicles in California, off road, track, and racing applications only**