- Home /
- Boost Control Valve, Direct Acting, PWM Controlled
- Item Details
- More Info
- Reviews (1)
Direct acting boost control valve, built to industrial specifications to withstand the brutal environment of the turbocharged engine.
Use with 034EFI GPO's or any Standalone with PWM outputs. Can also be used with Bosch Motronic ECU's (will plug right in) but will offer a different boost profile than the N75 valve so will require custom tuning.
A high quality upgrade to the cheaply made N75 valve which is prone to leaking or breaking.
Includes a 2-pin Bosch connector pre-installed with a weatherproof rubber boot, and brass thread in fittings for 5/16" hose.
- Port # 1- Atmosphere, Vent
- Port # 2- Wastegate Actuator Control
- Port # 3- Boost Pressure Reference (Intake Manifold or Compressor Outlet)
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- After repeatedly destroying several old n75h valves on my 20vt 90, I decided to give this baby a whirl. My IIc open look boost control map was all setup for the n75, so I had to about 15% duty cylce across the board to get this valve to give me the boost I wanted. I could not be more pleased. It reacts very predicably to adjustments and allows me to ramp my boost up more quickly than I could with the n75. Plus, its costs less than an n75. For a car running stand alone, this thing is a no brainer upgrade.