The 034Motorsport Motorsport Stainless Steel Tow Hook for Audi MQB/B8/B8.5/B9 and Volkswagen MQB vehicles is engineered to not only be the best looking tow-hook on the market, but the strongest, easily able to drag cars out of the deepest gravel traps should the unthinkable happen. This tow-hook threads into the stock tow hook location in just a few seconds and offers superior strength and better appearance than the OEM tow hook.
The beefy tow ring is CNC-machined from billet 303 stainless steel and is laser engraved. The shaft and connector are CNC-machined from 4140 chromoly steel and zinc plated for an attractive and durable finish. The connector is designed to limit the movement of the tow ring so that it cannot articulate past 90 degrees from horizontal in the downward position, ensuring that it will never come in contact with the bumper cover. An o-ring between the tow ring and the connector gives just enough resistance to prevent the tow ring from swinging around during spirited driving while allowing the ring to articulate through 180 degrees of motion when needed for towing.
We benchmarked the most popular tow-hooks currently available to create the strongest and best looking tow hook available. Don’t risk using inferior designs that are only designed for looks, a tow-hook that breaks during use is incredibly dangerous. We designed the 034Motorsport Motorsport Stainless Steel Tow Hook to be the most gorgeous and strongest option on the market!
- Ultra-high-strength CNC-Machined Stainless Steel Tow Ring with Laser Engraving
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring Without Paint, Plating, or Finish to Scrape, Peel, or Chip Off Remains Beautiful After Hard Use
- CNC-Machined 4140 Chromoly Steel Shaft and Connector with Clear Zinc Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Positive Stop Prevents Tow Ring from Hitting Bumper in the Downward Position
- O-Ring Resistance Prevents Tow Ring from Swinging Around During Spirited Driving
- Tow Ring Articulates Through 180 Degrees of Rotation
- Lock Nut Allows Tow Ring to be Precisely Oriented
- Ships Pre-Assembled and Ready to Install