034Motorsport's 6th Annual Dyno Day & Open House was held on Saturday, July 26th in Fremont, CA. Despite record heat over the weekend, hundreds of cars filled with Audi & Volkswagen enthusiasts flocked to the event, ranging from air-cooled Volkswagen Beetles to brand-new Audi S7s. Over 20 cars went onto the dyno to see what they could muster with temperatures well into the 90s.
As you'd expect with any 034Motorsport event, there were plenty of B5 Audi S4s present, in just about every color you could buy them in.
Top dyno honors for the day went to 034Motorsport customer Rory K's gorgeous C5 RS6 Avant conversion, which also got a lot of attention for its clean build. Complete with a custom tune and manual transmission swap, the RS6 put down just over 400 wheel-horsepower in the afternoon heat.
In addition to the Get Together and Dyno Day, the entire 034Motorsport Service Department & Manufacturing Department were open to the public, showcasing company vehicles as well as the product development and manufacturing processes. There were also some mockup engines present, including the B5 Audi S4 2.7T and Stage 1 Turbo 2.5L I5 Volkswagen 07K engines pictured below.
B5 Audi S4 2.7T Engine Featuring:
- 034Motorsport 85mm Billet MAF Housing
- 034Motorsport Silicone RS4 MAF Hose
- 034Motorsport Carbon Fiber Y-Pipe
- 034Motorsport Big Bore Silicone Inlets
- 034Motorsport Billet Diverter Valves
- 034Motorsport Silicone Bypass Valve Outlet Hoses
- 034Motorsport High-Flow Bipipes
- 034Motorsport Silicone Throttle Body Boot
- Wagner Tuning High-Flow Exhaust Manifolds
- 034Motorsport Stage 3 K04 Turbocharger Upgrade Kit
- 034Motorsport 3" Stainless Steel Downpipes
- 034Motorsport 3.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- 034Motorsport ICM Delete & FSI Coil Conversion Kit
- 034Motorsport "Motorsport" Engine Mounts
2.5L I5 Volkswagen 07K Engine Featuring:
- 034Motorsport Stage 1 Turbo Kit (Coming Soon!)
This kit is also installed on Jeremy@034's MkV Jetta 2.5L, which was also present at the event.
034Motorsport's Manufacturing Department had its CNC machines running, churning out engine mounts, flywheels, adapters, and more. The assembly and fabrication side showed products in various states of manufacturing and assembly, including 034Motorsport flywheels shown in stages from raw aluminum rounds to retail-ready parts.
The ever-popular FP34 Fuel Pump Surge Tank was also present in cutaway form.
Of course, the event wouldn't have been complete with a few non-Audi/Volkswagen cars attending, including this clean E46 and 993.