The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Insert Kit for the BMW F2x/F3x chassis is designed to limit movement in the factory rear subframe mounts to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering, and improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential.
The BMW F2x/F3x chassis use rubber rear subframe mounts that deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent BMW enthusiasts before release on multiple F2x/F3x vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- 6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
PART NUMBER EXCHANGE:
- Front Bushing: 33 31 6 792 509
- Rear Bushing: 33 31 6 792 511
- (Qty. 2) Upper Front Inserts
- (Qty. 2) Upper Rear Inserts
- (Qty. 2) Lower Front Inserts
- (Qty. 2) Lower Rear Inserts
ASSOCIATED (RECOMMENDED) OE PARTS:
- (Qty. 4) Bolt: 33 30 6 793 892