The Motorsport Line StreetSport Motor Mount Retrofit Kit for the MKIV VW GOLF/GTI 1.8T, MK1 AUDI TT 1.8T is designed to convert your existing TrackSport Motor Mounts into StreetSport Motor Mounts. These heavy-duty mounts will result in a moderate increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) transfer into the cabin, as they are designed to drastically reduce engine movement compared to the factory parts, but will introduce less NVH than our TrackSport mounts due to the lower-durometer rubber used. Additional NVH is most noticeable at idle, but once the vehicle is moving, NVH is only slightly higher than stock.
The following guide is designed to help customers choose which mount best meets their specific needs.
|Power levels exceeding Stage 1||Power levels exceeding conventional stages|
|Car is launched or taken to HPDE or Drag events||Car is heavily launched at drag strips or only used for track events|
|Car is used on road as a commuter||Ultimate performance and rigidity is desired|
|Less NVH is desired||"Where we're going, we don't care about NVH!"|
- Converts TrackSport Mounts to StreetSport Mounts to Lower NVH
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Anodized for Long Life and Great Looks
- Extreme-Duty for the Most Punishing Performance Applications
- Great Solution for Highly-Tuned Stock Turbo Power Levels
- Replaceable 50 Durometer Density Line Rubber Bushings with Void-Free Construction
- Significantly Less NVH than TrackSport Versions
- Virtually Indestructible
- Lifetime Warranty
- Updates One Set of Engine/Transmission
This product is intended to be used in conjunction with one of the following products. The mount bases of the kits shown below are swapped with the mount bases in this kit, resulting in the same spec as our StreetSport mounts.
- 034-509-5031: MOTORSPORT TRACKSPORT ENGINE/TRANSMISSION MOUNT PAIR, 8N AUDI TT 1.8T & MKIV VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 1.8T
Lifetime warranty covers replacing Density Line rubber bushings should they ever wear out, and replacement of any billet aluminum component in the unlikely event of a failure.