The 034Motorsport Driveshaft Removal Tool was designed to safely allow for easy removal of the driveshaft on the Audi 8V/8V.5 RS3 or 8S TTRS. This simple-to-use tool can be used during driveshaft replacement, during a downpipe install, or any job that may require getting the driveshaft out of the way. The CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy ensures there is no limit to the number of times this tool can be used.
For those looking to add a downpipe to the Audi 2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA motor, removing the driveshaft during install becomes as painless as possible for you.
- Driveshaft removal tool for 8V RS3 or 8S TTRS
- Can be used for any job that may require getting the driveshaft out of the way
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Grade 10.9 M10 Bolts Included
- Lightweight and Easy to Use
- Includes One Tool
- Durable and Can be Reused
Easy to Use:
Clamp around the driveshaft and strike with a dead blow hammer or rubber mallet, for both removal and installation of the driveshaft.
2015 - Present Audi RS3 (8V/8V.5 - MQB)
2018 - Present Audi TTRS (8S - MQB)