- Home /
- 034Motorsport Tubular Adjustable Control Arms, Audi Small Chassis
- Item Details
- More Info
- Reviews (1)
Introducing 034Motorsport Tubular adjustable control arms for Audi Small Chassis applications, after years of development finally we are prepared to offer a readily available, true motorsport quality control arm solution for vintage small chassis Audis.
The OEM Audi arm is either a flimsy stamped sheet metal assembly or a heavy, non-adjustable cast unit. The 034Motorsport control arm, while not the lightest option, is incredibly strong and offers a great range of alignment adjustability. Caster can be adjusted by moving subframe spacers on the heim, and also by offesetting depth for the heims. Camber can be adjusted by changing the depth of the heims and also the slotted ball joint.
Factory sway bar links are not a direct fit, we recommend relocating sway bar end links to the strut housing, we include a steel weld tab to allow an attachment provision, the end link will need to be modified by the installer, in the future we may offer a bolt on solution for this. Perfect for road race cars, rally cars or those looking for the finest quality part to feature on their pride and joy.
- Genuine Aurora 5/8" Rod Ends with Teflon coating, jam nuts included
- CNC machined thick walled steel tubing, precision CNC mandrel bent.
- Precision TIG welded by certified welding
- Includes slotted ball joint provision just like factory arm
- Includes all hardware needed to install (ball joint not included)
- Includes billet aluminum spacers to move arm forward or back to allow caster changes
- Adjustable for a wide range of alignment settings including extended camber and caster
- Zero slop design, all solid construction for no deflection or alignment changes to maintain suspension geometry and steering accuracy
- Includes all hardware needed including bolts for inner heims, clamping plate and ball joint
- Light weight at 4.5lbs - Factory cast arm weighs 8lbs, stamped steel arm at 5.5lbs.
Fits virtually all small chassis Audis and VW's based off Audi Chassis such as 4000, 80/90, Coupe Quattro, Original Quattro, Quantum, S2, RS2.
This is the finest quality realization of this part, we don't take ANY chances on safety or performance with this part, its just not worth cutting corners to have a wheel fall off your car at the worst possible time.
Arms are not painted, we recommend doing so or choose the powder coating option below.
Priced per pair, quantity 1 will receive two tubular arms.
*Ball joints pictured not included, but can be added below at an additional cost below. These arms will accept most Audi 2-bolt ball joints, however we recommend B3 chassis front ball joints.
Installation Note - Due to the fact that this arms is precision machined and not a steel stamping like OEM, and that ball joints feature a cast finish, installation of the ball joint may be tight, which is OK.. Clearance the ball joint if needed as ball joint castings can vary .5mm or more.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great part, but more adjustment would be good.
- Great quality well built arms, fit great too!
Downside... For out and out track use the arms do not give enough adjustment for large castor and camber numbers and with this design you need to drop the arm out on the inner to make adjustments.