Key Features / Product Warranty
Wheel nut and stud combo, M14x1.5 threads, Grade 8.8 with Zinc plating.
Wrench head size of 19mm or 3/4", up from 17mm OEM size.
Supplied in 3 lengths:
- 2" which we recommend for all applications w/o a spacer but also gives room for a thin 5mm spacer as well.
- 2.5" which would accomodate a spacer up to 15mm safely
- 3" are recommended for any spacer up to 25mm, but also for race cars where longer studs allow faster wheel changes and options for virtually any spacer configuration.
Fits all Audi application with M14 threaded hubs, cone seat for most aftermarket wheels, Ball seats for OEM wheels. Don't be fooled by companies offering Porsche Ball nuts, they have a much wider diameter seat that does not fit correctly in VW/Audi wheels and essentially damages the seating surface.
- For 2.0" stud, lower threads are .45" (12mm) long, upper threads are 1.5" (38mm) long
- For 2.5" stud, lower threads are .4" (10mm) long, upper threads are 1.7" (43mm) long
- For 3.0" Stud, lower threads are .46" (12mm) long, upper threads are 2.2" (56mm) long
Please Note: Allen provision is simply for convenient "hand threading" studs into hub, not for torquing. Final torque on threads is placed when nut is tightened. 034Motorsport is not responsible for stripped out Allen provisions due to improper use.
Priced per 1 stud and 1 nut, a 4-bolt car will need a total of 16 pieces, a 5-bolt car will need 20.
Our wheel lock nut set (available in cone-seat only) is available separately.