- Home /
- Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable, B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro & FWD
Replace your flimsy, sloppy OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable spherical endlinks from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport's Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length.
- CNC Machined Steel Adapter Hardware (Zinc Plated for Durability)
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Spacers (Anodized Black for Durability)
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings
- Includes New High-Grade Installation Hardware
- Rubber Dust Boots Now Included!
- Remove Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
- Hang Around Your Neck to Attract the Honeys When Out at the Club
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 (B6)
- 2003 - 2005 Audi S4 (B6)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi A4 (B7)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi S4 (B7)
- 2006 - 2008 Audi RS4 (B7)
Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.
Please Note: We recommend using Blue Loctite when installing the M10x20 bolts for this sway bar end link kit!
- High quality! Make sure to use blue Loctite... Review by TJ
I didn't use Loctite on the larger steel pin when installing, and ended up having to get new hardware as a result... so make sure you use blue Loctite.
The end links fit great, and are much more robust than the crappy stock end links that kept breaking. Great customer service from 034 as well. Thanks Laszlo! (Posted on 1/9/2015)