Key Features / Product Warranty
This Ohlins TTX based suspension system for the B5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 is designed for enthusiasts participating in HPDE and track related events. It features a twin tube design providing positive pressure build-up and has proven itself far superior to conventional techniques used in other racing dampers. Low internal friction, vast adjustment range and responsiveness even at the smallest strokes are amongst its virtues.
- No Reservoir Hoses/Canisters to Route
- Extremely Broad External Adjustment Range (22 Clicks Bump/Rebound)
- Low Internal Friction
- Direct Damping Response & Low N2 Pressure
- TTX36 "Inline Reservoir" Front Damper
- TTX36 "Piggyback Reservoir" Rear Damper
- Reduced Unsprung Weight
- TIG-Welded Stainless Steel Upper Front Mounts
- Includes Eibach ERS Springs
- Extended Service Intervals Over Standard Monotube Designs
- Assembled in USA, tested and proof of concept at 034Motorsport.
Made in conjunction with our development partner PSi, and tested/prototyped on the 034Motorsport shop Avant product development vehicle.
This part is featured on our Time Attack B5 Audi A4!