Key Features / Product Warranty
HP Rating: 945
The new CEA line of HP Technology Series turbos from Precision Turbo & Engine are here at 034Motorsport!
Taking the ground breaking technology of the Garrett GT turbos one step further, Precision has engineered these turbos from the ground up to be the most efficient, most powerful turbochargers the aftermarket has ever seen.
Rated conservatively for about 945 crank horsepower by Precision. The 6768 turbo offers more power than a 4088R with comparable spool.
- Precision CNC machined billet compressor wheel with the latest in aerodynamic technology.
- Air cooled center section, no water cooling required.
- 1/8" NPT oil inlet, no restrictor required.
- Standard T3 oil drain flange.
- Available with dual ceramic ball bearing or thrust bearing center section, choose below.
- Available in a myriad of compressor and turbine housing combinations, choose below.
4" Inlet Anti-Surge Compressor Housing (SP) or larger is recommended for this turbo.
Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA): The cutting-edge technology found in Precision Turbo and Engine