Key Features / Product Warranty
Now available with K26 Turbine Housing option!
HP Rating: 620
The new CEA line of HP Technology Series turbos from Precision Turbo & Engine are here at 034Motorsport!
Taking the ground breaking technology of the Garrett GT turbos one step further, Precision has engineered these turbos from the ground up to be the most efficient, most powerful turbochargers the aftermarket has ever seen.
Rated conservatively for about 620 crank horsepower by Precision, early Evolution IX users are seeing as much as 650 WHP. This turbo offers power similar to a GT35R with the spool of a GT30R.
- Precision CNC machined billet compressor wheel with the latest in aerodynamic technology.
- Air cooled center section, no water cooling required.
- 1/8" NPT oil inlet, no restrictor required.
- Standard T3 oil drain flange.
- Available with dual ceramic ball bearing or thrust bearing center section, choose below.
- Available in a myriad of compressor and turbine housing combinations, choose below.
4" Inlet Anti-Surge Compressor Housing (SP) is highly recommended for this turbo.
Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA): The cutting-edge technology found in Precision Turbo and Engine