Key Features / Product Warranty
Revving the piss out of your Audi I5? Making a dumptruck load of HP and TQ? Then you probably need a main bearing girdle kit to keep the block from twisting and trashing your crank bearings, or worse, bending your crank.
The 034Motorsport Audi I5 Main Bearing Girdle Kit is CNC laser cut from 10mm thick steel, and supplied with ARP main stud hardware to keep your main bearings from moving or misaligning.
Includes spacers that are machined to precisely clearance the girdle against the cast tops of the main bearing caps. In some cases these may need to be toleranced.
Fits all early Audi I5 motors produced before 2000.
- CNC Laser Cut Main Girdle
- Forged Main Studs (not the same as our I5 Main Stud kit)
- CNC Machined Steel Spacers
- All new high grade Allen Hardware for oil pan, oil pickup tube, etc
- RTV Sealant
Please Note: Select whether you have an AAN or 7A style oil pan below. Most applications will require clearancing of the oil pan on the 2 rear bolts. Steel pans may require welding.
- This is a solid, beefy piece. Brace that long floppy crank with something sure to hold up. If you damage your crank when using this you either need better oiling, a better balance, or a better crank...it won't be due to block or bearing flex. Not for the mild build, and definately requires pro install, but an absolutely awesome addition to a nasty built I5.