Key Features / Product Warranty
The 034Motorsport High-Flow Performance Downpipe Upgrade for the Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI is designed to replace the restrictive factory downpipe and primary catalytic converter, allowing for quicker spool while increasing horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
This downpipe is manufactured from 304 stainless steel tubing, and features CNC flanges to prevent warping and expansion.
Complete drop-in upgrade; will bolt up to any stock/stock-fit midpipe and stock/stock-fit exhaust. Professionally assembled in-house, TIG-welded and backpurged.
- Full 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- TIG Welded & Backpurged
- CNC Laser-Cut & Machined Flanges
- Installation Hardware & Gaskets Included
- Dyno Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Aggressive Increase of the Turbo I5 Sound While Still Remaining Streetable
We've seen gains of over 24 WTQ and 26 WHP on our dyno on stock tunes.
- A Stage 1/2 ECU Upgrade with accommodations for a downpipe/testpipe is recommended to prevent the MIL from illuminating when removing the catalytic converters.
- Oxygen Sensor Spacers are also available separately.
*** Direct bolt-in with the OEM secondary catalytic converters, or stock-fit midpipes. Will fit both 6-Speed Manual and DSG Audi TT RS 2.5 TFSI models.***
FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY