Key Features / Product Warranty
It's not easy being a suburban pimp.
Yea, you got your sick kicks from Fatlace, your new hoodie from Illest, your pants are just the right proportion of sag and tight, male and female. Your hat perched on your head with just the perfect amount of off-center kilter. Your shirt looks like you were standing against a wall that was graffitied in the 80's.
You've got the ultimate girl friend who always looks like she's about to cry, her unfinished tattoos, applied when she was close to blacking out drunk, are an inspiration to the vision she lives her life with. They will look even better in 30 years.
You've been in college for 6 years and are kicking ass, making great progress - you should have enough units to get your general courses out of the way in 3-4 years.
All that is left is your car...
Its a former World Challenge GT Race car passed down to you from your Dad, though it can lap Laguna Seca in under a minute thirty and pulls 1.8 g's sustained in cornering, its just not hella flush and its cramping your style.
The racing springs and Ohlins TTX shocks keep the contact patches perfectly on the ground at all times, but they're just too high. The fender gap is 1 finger tall, and the wheels sit too far inset, the tires don't even rub on the fenders! Its a travesty and you're tired of being the butt of jokes at the local GTG at the Asian bubble tea store. The perfectly installed tires look sorely too narrow and need to be stretched to the point of destroying the contact patch.
Bottom line, the car is way to fast and not hella flush enough.
A local shop in town quoted what you need to do, but its super expensive and you already spent all your money cutting up a bunch of vinyl dope stickers. They want to sell you air bags, an expensive pump and control system - you need to notch your frame rails so the axles will clear. The list goes on and on.
Well, 034Motorsport has the solution for you!
As fast and easy to install as an Ed Hardy shirt, the 034Motorsport Hella Flush Lowering Kit gives your car the Hella Flush look that will make you the envy of all your friends.
Why $795 you ask? Well, this is really good vinyl, plus the engineering and development time that went into this product is second to none. Plus to properly lower your car this low would cost at least $10,000 so this is really a bargain!
Buy and install your kit today, rock your alternative life style with confidence, be different than everyone else with millions of other people, stand for a way of life that says "My life has meaning because I carry style swagger"!
Available in any color you like, Neon Baby Blue, Chartreuse and Emo Green too!
Video demonstrating the function and stylz of the 034Motorsport Hella Flush Lowering Kit!
- WOW (11/20/14)
- I think the Ukranian drug dealer down the street bought this from you!!! He likes to do 70 down our residential street where he will eventually run over one of the young children that ride their bikes down the street. Night or day you can count on his junior high dropout moronic ass to speed past at 40 or 50mph over the limit. At least his salvage titled rice burning noise maker is popular amongst the local wannabe thuggies who do drugs with him. His favorite expression is Hella Flush Dawg and this kit makes him big pimpin, just ask him if you don't believe me because his 110lb ass is ready to kick some ass!
- Is it humid or what? (10/30/14)
- I put these on my Civic and now when I drive anywhere I can literally hear the audible *sploosh* of girls getting wet as I pass by. Easily the best mod out there for you cars.
- Colours? (10/30/14)
- Do you mates offer other colours? lol
- Yes. (10/30/14)
- Tackle grapple.
- Dam (10/15/14)
- Dddddaaaaammmm couldn't be happier my a6 looks so slammed now thank u 034 thank u
- MoSt LeGiT mOd EvAr! (6/3/14)
- I pUt DeEz On My AuDi AnD My TuRbO SpOoLeD InStAnTlY.
BeSt ThInG FoR My A4 EvAr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I'm saving up for these (4/7/14)
- Please have this kit come out in pearl white! I've been trying to do things "the right way" with my Audi. Hella sick
- Hella sick shit (1/27/14)
- This shit hella sick yo. got my s4 pimppin as hell. hella low. dont spend 5k on bags yo