- Home /
- Exhaust Manifold, High Flow Stock Fit, Transverse 1.8T
Looking for a high flow but don't want to reconfigure your engine compartment? We made this manifold for you, using high temp rated, high silica content cast iron, this manifold is a direct fit for OE turbo installation, which 50% larger runners for significant improvements in flow.
- We've Seen Higher HP (10-15 WHP) and Faster Spool (100-200 RPM) on Upgraded Stock Fit (Eliminator) Turbos
- 50% Higher Flow Than OEM Manifold
- Retains Convenience of Factory Fit Turbos and Downpipes
- Perfect for the K04-001 Turbo Upgrade or the GT-Based "Eliminator" Kits
- CNC Machined for a Precise Fit
- Includes Longer Turbo Install Hardware & Bolt Locking Tab
- High-Silica Iron Casting Rated for Turbocharger Use
- 1 Year Warranty
- Review by Matt LaRiviere
I had to grind 1/4" off the top of the flange across the manifold to clear an ATW block. Woke turbo right up with test pipe. Hairline crack at the collector for cylinders 1,2 after 6 months.. 2000 passat, Stock turbo on APR93 on an ATW engine. Used manifold nut kit, none have backed out -been 12 months. (Posted on 7/13/2010)
- Review by terry durack
just like to say what a great product this is although it can be abit difficult to tighten the top nuts. i have noticed a 150-200rpm quicker spool up on my k03s turbo and the sound im getting from my exhaust now is beautiful! shipment to UK was very quick!
overall im very pleased and would definately buy from 034 motorsport again.
Terry Durack (Posted on 8/12/2009)