Key Features / Product Warranty
3" stainless steel downpipe pair for the B5 Audi S4 equipped with the powerful 2.7T twin turbo V6. Most downpipes on the market are not even 3" in diameter, and many are only 2.5". Thick 1/2" CNC stainless steel turbo flange for warp free sealing. We've spend considerable time engineering a swaged transition from the diamond shaped turbo flange opening for smooth, restriction free flow out of the turbo. No steps, no rough transitions, perfectly smooth. These are the finest 3" downpipes available on the market for the money. The swage piece fits perfectly in the CNC turbo outlet flange into a precision machined step. After final welding, the flange is ported to ensure a perfectly smooth turbo outlet. Downpipes TIG welded and back purged.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 3" Stainless Steel Flex Bellow
- CNC Machined downpipe flange, 1/2" thick, with profiled swage transition for smooth flow
- Supplied with a 3" V-Band Outlet. (Clamps are not included unless purchased with midpipes.)
- OEM location support brackets to be used for OEM downpipe mounting brackets, and OEM location O2 sensor bungs. Take note, we recommend our O2 spacer bungs for the rear O2 sensors to prevent cat efficiency codes.
- Midpipes are available as an option with or without high-flow cats. Please Note: You must order midpipes to add cats to this system
- We currently only have these in stock for the B5 chassis with 6-speed manual transmission.
- We recommend using longer turbo outlet studs when using our downpipes with the factory K03 turbochargers. Longer studs are available with the optional hardware kit above.
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5)
Typical shipping lead time 2-3 weeks from the time of order.