- Home /
- Downpipe Pair, 3", B5 Audi S4 2.7T
3" stainless steel downpipe pair for the B5 Audi S4 equipped with the powerful 2.7T twin turbo V6. Most downpipes on the market are not even 3" in diameter, and many are only 2.5". Thick 1/2" CNC stainless steel turbo flange for warp free sealing. We've spent considerable time engineering a swaged transition from the diamond shaped turbo flange opening for smooth, restriction free flow out of the turbo. No steps, no rough transitions, perfectly smooth. These are the finest 3" downpipes available on the market for the money. The swage piece fits perfectly in the CNC turbo outlet flange into a precision machined step. After final welding, the flange is ported to ensure a perfectly smooth turbo outlet. Downpipes are TIG welded and back purged.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 3" Stainless Steel Flex Bellow
- CNC Machined downpipe flange, K03/K04/RS6 fitment, 1/2" thick, with profiled swage transition for smooth flow
- Supplied with a 3" V-Band Outlet. (Clamps are not included unless purchased with midpipes.)
- OEM location support brackets to be used for OEM downpipe mounting brackets, and OEM location O2 sensor bungs. Take note, we recommend our O2 spacer bungs for the rear O2 sensors to prevent cat efficiency codes.
- Catless Midpipes are available as an option here and will allow fitment to OEM-style rear exhaust systems. Note: For Offroad Use Only!
- We currently only have these in stock for the B5 chassis with 6-speed manual OR automatic transmission.
- We recommend using longer turbo outlet studs when using our downpipes with the factory K03 turbochargers. Longer studs are available with our K03/K04 & RS6 Downpipe Hardware Kit.
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5)
Typical shipping lead time 2-3 weeks from the time of order.