Key Features / Product Warranty
Complete breather kit for the 1.8t GTI, fully bolt in for stock application and fully modified cars. Neatly replaced the relay cluster mounted on the drivers side fire wall (adjacent to where the engine harness comes over the firewall), a direct bolt in no modifications required.
- 034Motorsport custom baffled Vortex breather can, this design can is used in aircraft and motorsport applications to remove oil and water vapor from the crank case fumes. As crank case fumes are forced out, they enter the catch can tangentially, through centrifugal force causing heavier oil and water vapor to fling outward and drain down the walls of the can. This is a much more effective way of seperating oil and water vapor than most generic "catch cans"
- Full draining back to the block so the can never has to be drained, a 034Motorsport oil drain flange mounts between the oil pan and the turbo oil drain line to allow seperated oil to drain back to the sump.
- Molded reinforced silicone hoses for lifelong use and durability, large diameter hoses ensure restriction free crank case ventilation, catch can features 1" fittings for high flow.
- Full recirculation back into the intake for smog compliance, or can be implimented with an air filter on the catch can outlet to keep any oil fumes out of the intake system. Choose option below.
- All clamps, fittings and hardware required to install the kit in virtually any Mk4 VW 1.8t.
Now shipping with black wrinklecoated catch cans.
Please Note: Does not fit early AWD engine code cars.