This complete silicone hose kit is designed to replace all of the crumbling plastic and rubber awfulness that is the factory breather hose system. Fits transverse 1.8T cars with engine codes AWV, AWW, and AWP through the 2002 model year.
Replaces the following factory parts:
- Valve Cover Breather Hose - (06A 103 221BH)
- Block to Intake Manifold Hose - (06A 103 221BQ)
- T-Hose - (06A 103 247)
- Block Breather Tube - (06A 103 213F)
- Valve Cover Breather Tube - (06A 103 213AF)
- 034Motorsport Billet PCV Valve - (035 103 245A)
Features a billet aluminum block breather adapter with an o-ring seal that utlizes the factory retaining clip.
- 2001 - 2002 Audi TT 180 (8N)
- 1.8T - AWP
- 1998 - 2001 Volkswagen New Beetle
- 1.8T - AWV
- 2001 - 2002 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T (MkIV)
- 1.8T - AWW/AWP
- 2001 - 2002 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T (MkIV)
- 1.8T - AWW/AWP
- 2001 - 2002 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T (MkIV)
- 1.8T - AWW/AWP
Sold as a complete kit, available in black only.
Please Note: Fits transverse 1.8T engines with the AWW, AWP, and AWV engine codes manufactured from model year 1998 - 2002. If your car is model year 2003 or newer with the AWP engine code, click here for the correct Late Breather Hose Kit.
Early cars require the 20mm Valve Cover Breather Hose (06A 103 221BH) and Early Block to Intake Manifold Hose (06A 103 221BQ).
This kit now includes the 034Motorsport Billet PCV Valve and new hose clamps!
- Additional Information
SKU 034-101-3006 Manufacturer 034Motorsport
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Good Stuff
- Order this kit to fix a 2001 VW Jetta 1.8T AWW. It arrived in one day. A few days later I installed it. Not a fun job, but for the most part went as I expected. I did have to shorten the hose that connects to the check valve. The original hose is a simple L shape, not an S. We will see how it holds up and my efforts to install it.
- Excellent product
- Install two so far at our shop. Great fit and finish. Works well on 2003 and later with the exception of the check valve for the later models is a t instead of being straight. Would love to see that addition for the later models. The original part # of the different check valve is 06B 103 245.
- Good quality
- Very satisfied with product. Good quality and so far, so good. 2+ months on it. Would recommend anyone as far as a upgrade from flimsy oem material.
- The standard
- The vag factory pcv hoses are a known weak spot and fail on almost all vehicles before 100k. The 034 kit is the standard for replacement and should have been on the car new. The only issues I found was what to do with the brake booster hoses and "y" connection that come off the end of the manifold. I just replaced the "y" with a straight piece of hose rather than plugging it. The "y" and the one-way valve are no longer needed and can be deleted after the install of this kit.
- Best Product
- When my PCV hoses went i first used generic heater hose, which was a terrible idea. This kit is high quality, fits perfectly, and is easy to instal. I've never had to worry about my PCV system again.
- I am very impressed with this kit. I only needed a breather hose from the valve cover but decided for piece of mind that I would buy this kit to replace the other lines before they too went bad. As I pulled off my stock hoses I noticed that all 3 were damaged. The hoses that came with this kit all fit perfectly and seem like they will last forever compared to the stock components. The price is very reasonable as well. I would recommend them to anyone.