Key Features / Product Warranty
This complete silicone hose kit is designed to replace all of the crumbling plastic and rubber awfulness that is the factory breather hose system.
Fits 2003 B6 Audi A4 1.8T models with the AMB engine code in VIN range 8E-3-040000 > 8E-3-500000, and 2003 - 2005 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T models with the AWM engine code.
Includes all hardware needed to retrofit to a much simpler and more reliable breather system design.
Replaces the following factory parts:
- Valve Cover Breather Hose - (06B 103 221F)
- Check Valve to Intake Manifold Hose - (06B 103 224C)
- T-Hose - (06A 103 247)
- Block Breather Tube - (06A 103 213AM)
- Valve Cover Breather Tube - (06B 103 213AK)
- PCV Valve (06B 103 245) (Upgraded to the 034Motorsport Billet PCV Valve.)
Features a billet aluminum block breather adapter with an o-ring seal that utlizes the factory retaining clip, and cap/plug to eliminate/bypass the auxiliary check valve hose.
- 2003 Audi A4 (B6) - In VIN range 8E-3-040000 > 8E-3-500000
- 1.8T - AMB
- 2003 - 2005 Volkswagen Passat (B5.5)
- 1.8T - AWM
Sold as a complete kit, available in black only.
Hose clamps included!
Please Note: We now only offer this kit with the 034Motorsport Billet PCV Valve.
- Lots of scraped hands but worth it. (10/27/13)
- Complaints first - 1. the price was lowered by $13.50 right after I ordered mine. 2. The kit should come with a new oil dipstick tube. There is no way to avoid breaking the oil dipstick tube unless you do the job on a partially assembled engine at he factory. 3. A thinner o-ring (1/16 in thick) should be included in case one cannot push down hard enough to get the retaining spring over the top of the manifold vent. 4. Another retaining spring should be included that can be pushed all the way in. The factory retaining spring is ok for the plastic breather vent hose, but not for the aluminum fitting in the kit. I installed mine without the o ring and will look for an alternative seal.
Praise: This kit is a lot less complex and more durable than that mess installed at he factory.
Took me all day Saturday to install. Now I have to order a replacement nt dipstick tube to complete the job. Until then I covered the dipstick opening with 3/4 inch heater hose.