- Home /
- Bipipe Set, B5 Audi S4 & C5 Audi A6/Allroad 2.7T, Stainless Steel with WMI Bungs
Replace your restrictive OEM Audi bipipes with 034Motorsport's High-Flow Stainless Steel Bipipe Set for the 2.7T! Eliminate a major bottleneck in the 2.7T motor while improving boost response.
Engineered utilizing CAD software to ensure perfect fitment and optimal flow. Manufactured from precision mandrel-bent 304 Stainless Steel to minimize heat transfer from the engine bay to the charge air. Constructed utilizing 2" diameter tubing with flared ends to mate up snugly with OEM or aftermarket intercooler outlet hoses and throttle body boots. Each bipipe features beaded ends to prevent hoses from blowing off under boost, and 1" nipples for diverter valves (stock is 3/4"). "Stealth" water-methanol injection bungs are welded underneath each of the bipipes to accommodate WMI kits.
034Motorsport bipipes are designed for direct bolt-on installation, and can accomodate upgraded intercoolers and electric fan kits. Fits all 2.7T equipped B5 S4, C5 A6, and C5 Allroad models.
- High-Flow 2" Diameter Stainles Steel Tubing
- Flared/Beaded Ends
- Stealth WMI Bungs
- 1" Divertper Valve Nipples
- 034Motorsport Bipipe Pair
- 034Motorsport 1" High Flow Silicone Reinforced Diverter Valve Hose Pair
- Q2 Stealth WMI Bung Plugs
- Q4 Diverter Valve Hose Clamps
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4 (B5)
- 1998 - 2004 Audi A6 (C5)
- 2001 - 2003 Audi Allroad (C5)
Available in a raw stainless finish or wrinkle-coated black. Please select option below.
- Perfect fit. Good for WMI. Review by quattrotim
Bought these along with my AEM water/meth kit to make the install nice and easy. They fit great, and there is plenty of clearance around the WMI bungs. (Posted on 10/15/2014)