Key Features / Product Warranty
APR's S3 K04 Turbo Conversion is now available for the 2005.5-2008 B7 model generation Audi A4 2.0T FSI. APR has developed an excellent entry level turbocharger upgrade for the 2.0T FSI engine by incorporating the OEM turbocharger assembly from the Audi S3 and coupling it with APR’s FSI Fueling Technology and expertly recalibrated engine management upgrade. APR's Engineering Team has developed a powerful and reliable turbocharger upgrade that maintains OEM engine bay appearance and offers up to 118 hp and 131 lb ft of torque over the OEM power output of the 2.0T FSI.
- Stock: Stock-like performance with 200hp and the factory 127mph speed limiter
- 91 Octane: 312hp, 328lb-ft, unlimited top speed
- 93 Octane: 318hp, 338lb-ft, unlimited top speed
- 100 Octane: Over 9000, unlimited top speed
- Valet Mode: No boost, tragically slow, for use when valeting the car or at the hands of teenagers. Limited to 75mph
Included in the kit are the following components:
- APR DPP ECU Upgrade Specific to the S3 K04 Turbo Conversion
- APR Audi S3 K04 Turbocharger Assembly
- OEM Audi S3 FSI Fuel Injectors (4x)
- OEM Injector Install Kit (4x)
- OEM Manifold Gasket & Nuts (5x)
- OEM Exhaust Gasket, Bolts (3x), Washers (3x) & Nuts (2x)
- OEM Downpipe Gasket, Studs (2x), Bolts (2x), Washers (2x) & Nuts (4x)
- OEM Turbo Oil Gasket
- OEM Turbo PCV Flange Gasket
- OEM Engine Oil Gasket
- OEM Vacuum Line Crimp Clamp
- OEM PCV Crimp Clamp
- OEM Crush washers for Turbocharger Oil and Coolant Connections (10x)
As this kit consists of entirely stock-replacement components, it is completely compatible with the OEM intake tract, oil and coolant lines, cat/downpipe, support bracing, PCV, and diverter valve. Tiptronic cars are fully compatible with this upgrade, and additional software is not needed to realize its full performance.
To realize the maximum performance this turbocharger can offer, it is recommended that the intercoolers, intake, catalytic converter, and exhaust be upgraded as well. Click on each item or contact us to learn more about options for these.
This kit requires the use of APR's Upgraded FSI High Pressure Fuel Pump.
Your ECU will need to be sent in to us for the software to be installed. Complete and include this form with your ECU, omitting the payment section at the bottom. Local customers may stop in to our Fremont, CA facility to have the upgrade performed, contact us for information on arranging this.