Stage I Intake System
Carbonio's latest carbon fiber intake for the 2.0T FSI engine is a truly race engineered ram air design that is available for the first time as an affordable street car intake system. Building from years of experience on and off the race track, Carbonio's and APR's engineering teams have spent countless hours developing a true cold air and ram air carbon fiber design that can be recreated affordably for the street performance enthusiast.
For many years professional motorsport organizations have suffered great expense to properly tune the air intake delivery system for transverse turbocharged engines for use in endurance and sprint races where every last horsepower and pound feet of torque can make the difference in position when crossing the finish line. Historically these designs have proven to be the most efficient and powerful although the most expensive to produce.
Benefits of the Carbonio CAI System include:
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Improved Throttle Response
- Decreased Turbo 'Lag'
- Flattened Torque Curve
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Engine Volumetric Efficiency
- Enhanced Sound of Turbo Diverter Valve
- Installs in an Hour
- Maintains Clean Appearance by Retaining Factory Engine Cover
- Maintains All Factory Emissions Components
- Fits Both Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- Unique Thermal Barrier Composite Construction Ensures Low Inlet Temperatures
- Fully Compatible and Complimentary with APR Software and Exhaust systems
Each Carbonio Kit Includes:
- Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber Main Section
- Carbon Fiber Main Section Show Quality Finish
- Complete Photographic Instructions
- All Necessary Hardware Included for Easy Install without Cutting Or Modifying
- Mk5 (2006-2008) Volkswagen Eos/Golf/GTI/Jetta 2.0T FSI
- 8P (2006-2008) Audi A3/S3 2.0T FSI
- B6 (2005-2008) Volkswagen Passat 2.0T FSI
- Mk6 (2012) Volkswagen Golf R 2.0T FSI
Fits transverse 2.0T FSI engines only. Does not fit transverse 2.0 TSI or 2.0 TFSI engines.
- Additional Information
SKU APR-CI100012 Manufacturer APR