Key Features / Product Warranty
034Motorsport is proud to offer our fully adjustable upper control arms for the B5/B6/B7 and C5 chassis cars! These arms are perfect for those who have lowered their car from factory ride height and as a result have excessive camber, which causes accelerated tire wear on the street.
- CNC Machined Billet 6061 Construction, Black Anodized Finish
- 034Motorsport Density Line Inner Bushings
- Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Teflon Race Lining
- Built in Safety Washer - Eliminates any chance of the spherical ever separating.
- Arm sets ship set to stock length.
- Over 5/8" of outward adjustability, and adjustable in 1/36" increments. Each 1/36" adjustment is approximately .1 degree, allowing for highly accurate adjustments.
- Rod end design elminates tightening creep which is inherent with turnbuckle-style arms.
- Adjustments can be easily made by threading out an M6 head allen bolt. The pinch pin stays installed in the upright. A jam nut keeps everything tight once adjusted.
- Dust boots are now included with all adjustable upper control arms. We ship the boots uninstalled; once you have the alignment set, install the dust boots before final installation.
Arms ship with everything pictured and assembled, price for one kit for one front suspension.
Rebuild Kits: We now offer complete rebuild kits for these control arms here: Rebuild Kit, Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Please Note: Do not run the heims with less than 8 threads in the control arm itself, less threads can cause failure of the part and 034Motorsport will not be responsible for installation errors. If your alignment requires that you must have less than 8 threads engaged then contact us, but do not drive the car with less than 8 threads engaged! Tighten M10 pan head allen bolt to 45 ft/lbs with blue loctite.
Control arms do not have to be removed to adjust camber. Please see the video below highlighting the ease of adjustment.
Installation Instructions for Dust Boots:
034Motorsport Density Line & Spherical Lower Control Arms are available as an option below.
purchased a week ago and I was amazed at how these arms installed easier than stock!
Install was not bad at all but I want to drop a tip for those that havent installed these yet, Instead of using needle nose pliers like the instructions had shown I decided it was much easier to use circlip pliers because of the 90 degree angled tips alllowed me to install on the car with ease as I tried the needle nose plier method and it kept slipping off.
I will post pic as soon as I can download them, I lan to purchase the rear control arm also to compliment the fronts and off to the alignment shop on friday